Proof of vaccination must be presened to us before your dog or cat can board, train, play or be groomed at the facility. It is the owner's responsibility to provide such information prior to his or her date of check-in. The following test and vaccines must come from your Veterinarian: Dogs require a Rabies, Bordatella, and Distemper-Parvo vaccines as well as a Negative Fecal Exam within the last year. Cats require a Rabies and Feline Distemper vaccine as well as a Negative Fecal Exam within the last year. If upon check-in we discover vaccines are expired and you still wish to board, they will be done by Dr. Johnson while boarding at an additional cost. Should you have any questions, please contact our staff.
To ensure quality service, reservations can only be guaranteed with a one-night advance deposit at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable. Shipp's Corner accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We provide comfortable and clean bedding, toys and blankets for all of the pets that stay with us. We can accept disposable belongings from our clients (toys, bedding, blankets, etc.). Any personal belongings brought into the facility will not be returned to the owner upon check-out, this includes bedding, bowls,toys and food. All carriers, leashs, and harnesses will be returned to the owner upon check-in (before you leave). We willl make exceptions for those animals with a medical need for specific feeding bowls or bedding. Any animal with a medical need for a belonging must be approved by management prior to check-in. Please do not leave anything unless you are ok with not receiving the item back.
- Shipp's Corner Pet Spa reserves the right to refuse admittance to any pet or guest for any reason, at any time. Pets that lack proof of vaccination, displays signs of untreated or potentially contagious conditions, demonstrates aggressive behavior, or who fails our standard health and temperament policies will not be admitted.
- Any issues or concerns about your stay needs to be addressed at checkout. We want to make sure everyone leaves here satisfied. After you leave our facility you must contact management to go over the stay.
- Shipp's Corner Pet Spa and Resort does require payment in full upon drop-off. If the client wishes to extend his or her stay, the client must have the account updated.
- Our prices, policies and hours are not negotiable, are subject to availability, and can change without notice. Upon admission for services, your signature of contract acknowledges your awareness and acceptance of our policies.
- We are also unable to accomodate diabetics requiring insulin unless approved by Dr. Johnson personally.
- Check-out time for boarders Monday-Friday is 1 p.m. (or earlier). Pets leaving after 1 p.m. (Monday-Friday) will be charged an additional $15.00 unless in inhouse daycare the day of check out. We regret that we cannot accomodate check-outs during non-business hours. Shipp's Corner Pet Spa and Resort is open to the public weekdays from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturdays 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and on Sunday from 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Check-in time for boarders Monday-Friday is between 10am-5pm. If you require an earlier or later check in, not only will there be an additional fee of $15.00 added onto your account, but prior arrangements must be made at the front desk so as to make sure all paperwork is completed and all up to date vaccine information is entered into the computer.
- Holidays may change our normal operating hours. Please contact our staff for Holiday changes.
- Two daily feedings are included in your boarding fee, if your pet requires more than two feedings daily, there will be a $5.00 additional charge per additional feeding added onto your account.
- Generally it is the client's choice as to whether or not they would like thier dog to have group play while boarding with us. However, if we see that that choice may cause an incident to himself or to another animal; we reserve the right to have the dog's staus changed to go outside by himself and the kennel attendant.
- Males over a year of age and intact will not have group playtime.